A veces mi Gamertag cambia! [PC]

Hace un mes estaba mandandome mensajes con un usuario, a traves de LIVE, jugando Halo 2. Cuando cerré el juego, había saltado el antivirus.

Volví a abrir el Halo 2, fui al mismo servidor, y en el chat, un usuario decia que no acepten a tal usuario que no recuerdo el nombre, porque era un hacker.

Me di cuenta de que ese usuario habia intentado hackearme a mi, no se para que. Pero como habia saltado el antivirus, supuse que no pasaba nada y que ya estaba todo bien.

Me preocupa lo siguiente: hace unos dias estaba jugando al Halo 2 online y noté que mi gamertag, en vez de decir RamiFede, decia: Ares_54785.

Tambien juego otros juegos en LIVE, pero esto solo me pasa con el Halo 2.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote]A month ago he was sending me messages with a user through LIVE playing Halo 2. When I closed the game, the virus had jumped.

I opened the Halo 2, I went to the same server, and chat, a user said he did not agree to such a user who does not remember the name, because it was a hacker.

I realized that user had tried to hack me, not so. But as the virus had jumped, I assumed it was okay and that everything was fine.

I am concerned that: a few days ago I was playing Halo 2 online and noticed that my gamertag, instead of saying RamiFede, said: Ares_54785.

I also play other games on LIVE, but this only happens to me with Halo 2.[/quote]

Google Translate for those who can possibly help but can't read Spanish.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Google translate:

A month ago I was sending messages with a user, through LIVE playing Halo 2. When I closed the game, the antivirus had jumped.

I opened again the Halo 2, I went to the same server, and in the chat, a user saids, did not accept to such a user who does not remember the name, because it was a hacker.

I realized that user had tried to hack me, not so. But as the virus had jumped, I assumed it was okay and that everything was fine.

I am concerned that: a few days ago I was playing Halo 2 online and noticed that my gamertag, instead of saying RamiFede, said: Ares_54785.

I also play other games on LIVE, but this only happens to me with Halo 2.

Sorry this didn't help.

the most important:

A few days ago I was playing Halo 2 online and noticed that my gamertag, instead of saying RamiFede, said: Ares_54785

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you still experiencing this issue, mate? If so, I recommend changing your Live ID password, just to be sure no one is tinkering with your account.

Sorry this didn't help.

ok i will do it

Sorry this didn't help.