A teeny tiny issue

I just recently did the markarth quest for finding the thalmor or something like that. but i made the guards mad and i ran out of the city. now i need to go back for another quest but the only options i get are fight my way to calcemo or take a prison life sentence. i dont know if the sentence starts another quest for escaping but i'm uncertain. please i really need some help or tips or something. fight my way through and kill the guards or take the life sentence in prison...?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just get arrested. Once you are in the mine you can choose to escape or kill the King in Rags.

will killing the king get  me out?

If you kill the King then you have to kill everyone in the mine. You can escape, but will have to do it alone. If you work with him you will escape and will have several Forsworn Mages to help you with the escape. You also get some enchanted Forsworn Armor.

and one more stupid question can i get my armor back in the mine cus i have some pretty decent stuff.

Yeah you get it back upon escaping. Don't worry I was stumped by this whole quest at first too lol. The game doesn't make it very clear whether you'll just be serving a straight up normal prison sentence, or starting a new quest. Thankfully it's the latter.

cool cus i dont know how good dwarven armor is but i dont feel like losing every bit of stuff i got

and its not this quest that got me im on thieves guild stuff so i'm kind of got my back against the wall

Lol Dwarven is good. Especially if you get the Ancient Knowledge bonus that increases it's armour rating by 25%.

ya i even have a dwarven mace and shield all i need are the boots and i'll have a full set

I've been nabbed up a couple times.  I was worried about that too so I loaded an earlier save.