A Small Question About Signatures.

So what's exactly the most acceptable size for this forum? As well as the height and weight? With my apologies if this is kind of off-topic...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

anyone use xfire :p

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

A little over 125 pixels is still acceptable from what is written on the post.

[/quote]My second sig was almost the size of yours and Covert, Sonic and got removed...you  must be part of the "lucky guys" of this forums. :-)

I've turned sigs off because I find them all annoying.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

[/quote]

Yeah, I'm thinking that, while 125 pixels is the official limit... you won't be bothered if your sig is 130 or so... Just as long as it it isn't so big that people are like "omg... it's taking up way too much space!"

Personally, I prefer smaller images for sig spaces... I don't like them too tall, or too wide. They take away from the messages themselves.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

You know, I'll just leave my sig without a pic and I'll think about the choice and sizes one of these days...

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Another question but kind of dum, how or were do you size down or resize? >.>

[/quote]Go to “Forum Preferences”…right click on picture…click on "Insert/Edit Image”, NOT LINK…click on “Appearance”…in “Dimensions”, put 125 or less in the second block and have “Constraint Proportions” checked and click “Update”.

[quote user="RaysFanWithSOUL"]

@Covert Affairs Was gonna say the same damn thing hahaha And to Crazy, this is honestly and probably the ONLY on topic thread I've ever seen you make. Their was no "cute", "adorable", or "love" in the question...did someone hack your account to post this? No...seriously lmao  

[/quote]

That's because it's all in the "super cute Adorable" Anime chick in his sig. And yes I am being sarcastic about that obnoxious image

Please follow the rules and set the size according to what is allowed thank you :).

It's still too big in my opinion.