A second map may be coming to the beta......

but only for the PC.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1429814-caspian-border-map-list.html

If things go the way they are intended today, I´ve got a nice surprise for my PC forum family tomorrow.

-zh1nt0

Idk about other players but I have played about 2 hours of the Battlefield 3 beta on the XBOX 360 because I can't even join a PC after waiting hours. Just thought I would let you guys know that alot of videos of conquest may be coming tomorrow.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

That is false.  There is only going to be one map for the BETA. A developer already tweeted about this and stated those servers are for internal testing only.

Whats hilarious is how that thread goes from " i hope they might" to "I knew they would"  and NOTHING changed.    n owonder people get so upset when things don't go they way they want around here - look it how they set themselves up.

[quote user="BADMAGIK"]

That is false.  There is only going to be one map for the BETA. A developer already tweeted about this and stated those servers are for internal testing only.

[/quote]

It was posted striaght from a DICE Employee what he means by it is up to question. He did post it in a Release Conquest thread. Who knows. Anything can change on the PC it just takes a patch and no screening. You can't rule out everything. Hell they could even unlock the whole game for say 4-5 hours before closing the beta. It happens all the time in betas. People change there minds and things change.