A quick MW3 preorder question

Ok so we've all seen the LAME poster that Gamestop is offering as a preorder bonus. But while I was in Gamestop yesterday with a friend who was getting LA Noire the dudes working there told us that if you preorder MW3 now then you'll get ALL of the preorder bonuses that they'll be releasing. He said there was rumor of a new bonus every month until release. Just wondering if theres any truth to this at all or if anyone here has heard something similar.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="SiteTLG"]

Ok so we've all seen the LAME poster that Gamestop is offering as a preorder bonus. But while I was in Gamestop yesterday with a friend who was getting LA Noire the dudes working there told us that if you preorder MW3 now then you'll get ALL of the preorder bonuses that they'll be releasing. He said there was rumor of a new bonus every month until release. Just wondering if theres any truth to this at all or if anyone here has heard something similar.

[/quote]my guess is its because so little people have actually preordered it, they are spreading lies to get people to preorder or buy it. gamestop is full of liars and theives who will do and say anything to cover their @@@. if you want them to stay true, write up a legally binding contract saying that they will hold their word to anything they say about any sort of preorder for ANY game. i can 110% gurantee you they wont sign it because they know everything they say is a lie. if gamestop says anything about anything, take it with a grain of salt and a quick tequila shot, because they WILL say "we never said anything like that".

oh believe me I am FULLY aware that GS is a bunch of worthless liars. Thats why I came here to see if anyone else had heard something similar.

All I ever get from GS employees is a loooooong list of upcoming games that they think I should preorder, and an even longer list of the bonuses they each come with. I'm like, "No, no, no, no, No, I just want to preor-, no, no, no, no... Look, do you want my money or not? Bestbuy is not that far from here..." Or they try to down-sell me into buy a used copy of a game that's only 5 bucks more for new. I signed up for the card just so they would STFU..

I wouldnt believe it, but yall seem to have some pretty bad run ins with GS employees. The guys at the store near me are pretty swell.

I don't mind it when I'm browsing, and they tell me about the different games that are about to come out, but when I'm at the counter with the game I *came in to buy*.. that's when it's annoying. When I go to the game store I know BEFORE I walk in, what I'm buying and what I'm pre-ordering. I try to be a respectful person, but good lord.. Just give me my receipt.

Most gamestop employees are douchebags, but I understand they are just trying to do their job.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

I wouldnt believe it, but yall seem to have some pretty bad run ins with GS employees. The guys at the store near me are pretty swell.

[/quote]

people near me are pretty cool. theres one girl whos a manager at eb games and practically loves me. my LA noire disc got ruined i bought it at a gamestop and easily got it replaced at an eb games. i also remember one time i bought a used copy of gears 2 a long time in buffalo, NY. it wasnt working so i got it replaced for free from an eb games store near by.

however, i have never seen they do this kinda thing with extra content or preorder bonuses every month until day 1 release unless they would really sink that low.

Ive had to slap a gamestop employee once for gross disrespect. But all in all most are good guys. Ive yet to be fed disinformation by them.

most gamestop employees are annoying and consistent.  you can  get blah blah blah blah. sorry but i don't speak bullshit