A quick L.A. Noire question.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

A very quick question it seems. 

Using my telepathy I will say that yes you can.

lol

wow really these forums are so glitched and crap now,

any way my question is when i buy the "Rockstar pass" does it inlucde "the naked city" vice case and "slip of the tongue" traffic case

Just another example of the forum eating a post. Nice to know they ironed these things out before going public with the new design.

Edit: In regard to your question. Yes the pass will include those two piece of DLC and two others. So four cases for 800 points.

Well that was a quick question.

This is my quick answer:

forum  is really playing up for me my post didnt appear still my question stands

Added an edit above but the answer is yes, you'll get those cases and two others for 800msp.

wicked cool thanks for the reassurance, thats a good deal, and lol at the forums lately.

Here is a list of content you get with the pass, as taken from the Marketplace. LINK

The L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass includes all the following: The Broderick Detective Suit, The Sharpshooter Detective Suit, The Badge Pursuit Challenge & Button Man Suit, "The Naked City" Vice Case, "A Slip Of The Tongue" Traffic Case, "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case and "Reefer Madness" Vice Case. Individual items will become available to download when released.

but dont forget... you wont get all that content at once. youll have to wait for it to be realeased before it gets added to your game.  but 800 MS is a GREAT deal for all the stuff you get. so yeah im def buying this and i suggest you do the same.