A Question on the BF3 Beta

When the beta comes in mid Sep. Is it a open beta?

I remember a while back DICE where offer access to a BF3 beta if you pre-ordered MOH.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]
I remember a while back DICE where offer access to a BF3 beta if you pre-ordered MOH.

[/quote]

This is still the only way to get to play the beta

Cheers for clearing that up for me. I rented MOH and didnt like it all that much. NO BETA FOR ME THEN :(

I got Medal of Honor new about maybe 2 or 3 weeks after it came out. Will i still be able to get into the beta?

[quote user="M3gaToxic"]

I got Medal of Honor new about maybe 2 or 3 weeks after it came out. Will i still be able to get into the beta?

[/quote]

You will if you bought the limited edition and still have it. I think you need to acess it through the MOH game.

I'm not touching the PoS.

[quote user="SchizoCallous"]

[quote user="M3gaToxic"]

[/quote]

You will if you bought the limited edition and still have it. I think you need to acess it through the MOH game.

[/quote]

Okay im pretty sure i got that one. Did it come with a code or anything saying you get into the beta or will it just be up when you put the game in kind of how Bulletstorm did with gears 3 beta?

you will get an email I think, if you had the LE code you should be able to access it I think