A question for the people who dont like "mw2.5"

What would you have liked IW to have done differently with this game? They added new guns, perks, pointstreaks, gamemodes, spec ops....blah, blah. I am interested in what everyone expected. Please be specific.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't see this thread going very well.

I would have like an overhaul....but I understand they needed to finish off the trilogy.

[quote user="Death Vader"]

I would have like an overhaul....but I understand they needed to finish off the trilogy.

[/quote]I wouldn't expect that until the next gen systems come out.  

How about better graphics, the game looks exactly like MW1. A longer campaign would have been nice too, it was fun but way too short. And mp could have been more fun, I don't know, that could just be because BF3 has spoiled me on mp. I just feel like they could have made the mp more fun. It's just gotten kind of old running around like I've just done a mountain of blow in a small map, of course this could just be because of Activision shoving a new COD in everyone's face every year, they're essentially turning COD in Madden.

[quote user="Knightro88"]

I just feel like they could have made the mp more fun. It's just gotten kind of old running around like I've just done a mountain of blow in a small map.

[/quote]

Gotta disagree with you....it doesn't get old at all.  BF3 pace literally puts me to sleep.....I'm glad I played the beta because it is just as boring as BF2 and MOH were.  Actually MOH SP and MP were a tad bit better but not much.  Bought on the release date and traded in a few days later.

Well...agree to disagree I suppose.

Seriously, I'm not sure what people expected...if they change the game completely it won't be the same and they might as well call it something different.  Remember when Rainbow Six was huge on Xbox, and then Ubisoft tried changing things with every itteration of the game until it completely sucked and no one played it?  I'm happy that COD games remain similar with each addition.

1. Cod is a fast paced in your face game.  As you already know if you want large maps bf is the series for you.

2. I don't know a lot about what it takes to enhance graphics, but I was under the impression that in order to keep the speed/fluidity (60 fps) they can't do much more with what they have.  I guess the new console could solve that problem.  I don't think making us wait 4+ years is the answer.

How about a real Co-op mode... like in Cod:WaW?   Not talking about spec ops or survival modes.. although those are ok... I'm talking about a real freakin cooperative mode for the whole campaign..

How about a playercard system like Halo or Black Ops.. so I can see my friends's and enemy's stats/theaters/ compare kill streak wewards usages  IN GAme.. without going to a broken App (Elite) that works OUTSIDE of the game..

Some Larger maps... just 1 or 2 would be nice

I would love a real coop...but not many games have coop anymore.  I think when elite gets up and running that will cover statistics.   Is there anything else people would have wanted added or different?