A question.. and a curiosity.

Afternoon all.. First my Question..

When support say thay have shipped your repaired XBOX back (from the service center in Mesquite TX) whats the shipping time? I have my tracking number, but I hate to say this .. UPS is awful when it comes to updating their systems. They should have a real time tracking system in place

And for my curiosity.... We all know how chinese whispers and rumours start, and are conveyed... BUt one I heard was this: The service center in Mesquite is just a UPS warehouse. (This is true, or semingly so, as I looked at it on google streetview).  I heard that the consoles, upon arriving at Mesquite, are acutually trailered to a repair center in Mexico.. Now, I dont care where my console is repaired.. I'm just curious as to the validity of this rumour, because.. If it's true, then when the service center said it was shipped.... Then it still has to get to Mesquite.. and then to Florida.. Which suck.. As I hate cable TV.. and netflix on the laptop.. Well. Its not the same..

regards

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Wow xbox has made it impossible to find forums for people to converse about problems.....

so with that whats the freaking deal xbox you sold me a broken Star wars console .... i have sent it off , it arrived in Texas

but now what ..... an email from you maybe ......  myservice.com is not updating that you even recieved my console.....

and with that FED EX hardly even knew what to do with the service request # when i shipped it off ...... shame on you xbox for not sending a box and label like you did in the past with all my red rings ..... i bought this system in faith that you would all these years later be able to put out a product that works .......    so just like before im back in the forums trolling through frustration ..... why no service center in WA state ....... HELLO IS ANYBODY IN THERE JUST NOD IF YOU CAN HEAR ME      ................            TEXAS  i mean really so besides trying to find a phone # to call to figure out why you are not able to update myservice page so i know you recieved my console ....... i didn't spend 450 to go through this again ...... its leaving such a bad taste ....  it's my own fault i guess but my love for xbox might just fade ...... wont be purchasing the new console for probably the first 2 years ....not till you can get your shizznizz together ..... and no matter how much i love xbox having to converse with staff on phone who don't really care sucks !!!!!!!!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't know the logistics of it all, but my most recent RRoD repair/ refurb. (early 2011) did start its journey back to me from Mexico, and I've seen others report the same. (I think, but I'm not positive, that the tracking info from UPS "re-homed" to Mesquite after the trip from Mexico to Texas.)

Microsoft probably would never comment, because (among other reasons) their repair logistics would always be subject to change for efficiency's sake.

Sorry this didn't help.

I guess I'll reply to myself first off all because.. Well because without my xbox.. I gotta whole lotta free time on my hands! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Thought as much... the service center address in mesquite is four large UPS storage warehouses....  fingers crossed that it will arrive tommorow!

Sorry this didn't help.

UPS have warehouses all over the place so it's not uncommon for them to have warehouses in the same towns & cities as the business they're shipping too.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, nrgizer36. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Unfortunately we cannot help with console repairs here over the forums. In order to receive further details about your console you'll need to get in touch with phone support. They will be able to assist you with this matter. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sorry this didn't help.