A public apology :)

I want to publicly apologize for making the post "WARNING MEGA SPOILER ALERT!  What happens in Dead Space 3?" as it was never my intention to set a negative aura around this awesome franchise.  I sincerely hope that you will forgive me someday if I made you angry / upset by my post.  Just for an update to anyone who is interested, I have started playing Silent Hill: Homecoming and will be playing Dead Space 3 in the time span of 1 month to 1 1/2 months from today.  I play a lot of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, so this might take a while.  Once again, I sincerely apologize for creating the post named above and I hope that some day you'll be able to forgive me if I made you angry / upset.  Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone!  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No need to apologize, it's not an issue at all :) Most of us were just recommending you play and did not mean any ill will. If anyone was actually upset then that's their personal issue lol. But make sure you come back here and leave feed back once you play and if you need a co-op partner then hit me up :)

Thank you very much "tCruzin4lyfe"  :)  I will most definitely come back here after I complete Dead Space 3 and I can't wait to finally play it  :)  I know it may sound dumb, but it feels really good to have an empty back-log of games that I want to complete once I finish Silent Hill: Homecoming.  I remember the back-log of games that I wanted to finish for my original Xbox.  The list got so long because I kept on saying "I will just put this game on the side for a little bit and then come back to it"  LOL  :)  Then, before you know it, the list was long!  Have a good day or afternoon or night everyone!  :)  

Im confused

Hello "Fear Thy Waffle"  :)  Please let me clear up your confusion.  A good while back, I created a post titled "Mega Spoiler Alert!  What happens in Dead Space 3?"  It inception of this post was to get an update on what was happening in the story because I love the Dead Space series but didn't have enough time to play Dead Space 3 as a result of me playing lots of ME3 MP in conjunction of having needed to complete Silent Hill 3 & Silent Hill: Homecoming before I could buy Dead Space 3 (so that my list of "games that I want to complete" doesn't get out of hand like it did for my original Xbox console).  Everyone responded positively praising the game and suggested that I play it rather than just find out what happends in the story (and rightfully so because the Dead Space story is awesome!  I own the first two games and I absolutely love them.).  I was in no way shape or form offended by their comments and they were all very kind and understanding towards my situation (the situation of me not wanting to have a massive back-log of games that I want to complete again).  My new attitude towards gaming is now this, I will try not to buy a new game if I still have others that have to be cleared from my back-log list.  Also, I will only purchase 1 new game at a time.  Like for example, Dead Island Riptide will be coming out soon, but I will get Dead Space 3 first and enjoy it  :)  Then, after thoroughly playing Dead Space 3, I will buy Dead Island Riptide (unless another game gets my attention first).  I am really looking forward to playing Dead Space 3 soon!  :)  Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone!  :)

Also, keep in mind, that posting excessively wordy and detailed messages on the forums REDUCES the amount of your time available for gaming.  Have a pleasant morning, breakfast, noon, lunch, afternoon, evening, dinner, and night.

How many gigs does Dead Space 3 consume in your HDD when you install it?

I was raised to be polite and articulate, hence that is my personality  :)  Please understand that I am simply stating this "OldPepsiMan" and it is not in any way shape or form a negative response to your comment regarding my post  :)  I noticed that you've played the Silent Hill HD Collection also, I love Silent Hill 3 (I have no comparison point to the PS2 version because I've never owned a PS2; so I wasn't able to notice any of the differences between the PS2 version & the Xbox 360 version).  Silent Hill 3 is my #1 all time favorite ever, followed by Silent Hill 1 (PS1) then by Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams (original Xbox).  I haven't played Silent Hill 2 in the HD Collection (nor will I ever play it because from what I've seen in youtube, the original Xbox version is much better than the HD version).  If you don't mind me asking, which game did you play in the Silent Hill HD Collection?  Have a good day or afternoon or night everyone!  :)

I've already played Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams multiple times; hence the reason that at least 3 games got back-logged as a result of this game  LOL  :)

[quote user="Lei Fang DOAX3"]

I was raised to be polite and articulate, hence that is my personality  :)  Please understand that I am simply stating this "OldPepsiMan" and it is not in any way shape or form a negative response to your comment regarding my post  :)  I noticed that you've played the Silent Hill HD Collection also, I love Silent Hill 3 (I have no comparison point to the PS2 version because I've never owned a PS2; so I wasn't able to notice any of the differences between the PS2 version & the Xbox 360 version).  Silent Hill 3 is my #1 all time favorite ever, followed by Silent Hill 1 (PS1) then by Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams (original Xbox).  I haven't played Silent Hill 2 in the HD Collection (nor will I ever play it because from what I've seen in youtube, the original Xbox version is much better than the HD version).  If you don't mind me asking, which game did you play in the Silent Hill HD Collection?  Have a good day or afternoon or night everyone!  :)

[/quote]  Hopefully, you did detect a little humor in my post.  --  My first Silent Hill game was Homecoming on the XBox 360, which I loved. I played it several times and maxed the Gamerscore.  Based on that experience, I bought the Silent Hill HD collection. I started playing Silent Hill 2. The game controls seemed very awkward and counter-intuitive. I found it difficult to control my character, to see where I was going, and to fight effectively. To be honest, I lost interest in it and quit.

Having had played other games with the same "clunky" (Resident Evil 1 through Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and Dino Crisis 1 through 2) control scheme, I most definitely prefer the way Silent Hill: Homecoming controls as opposed to Silent Hill 3, Silent Hill 1, and Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams  :)  I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed Silent Hill: Homecoming  :)  If you want some more Silent Hill games that don't use the same "clunky" control scheme, check out Silent Hill 4: The Room (I'm pretty sure that this game actually uses the dual analog sticks of the original Xbox or PS2.  This game got back-logged on my original Xbox, but I definitely enjoyed it and I sincerely apologize if the controls are "clunky" because I haven't played this game in a really long time) and I've seen (not played) Silent Hill: Downpour.  Silent Hill: Downpour is also good  :)  Rent them if you get a chance, and buy them if you enjoyed them  :)  Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone!  :)