a problem with redeeming my nuketown 2025 code

hi yesterday i got cod black ops 2 for $109 and it came with a page that said nuketown 2025 and +2 day trial and i tried redeeming the nuketown 2025 bonus map and it said code already used please try another one if any 1 could please help me with this problem it would be very helpful thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Why in the heck did you spend $109 on Black Ops 2?? But in any case, where did you buy it from? Because I never got a  day trial with mine and I got Hardened on release day. I think someone fooled you into thinking you were getting something you weren't. If you bought it off of Ebay or Craigslist or Amazon you probably just got ripped off by someone.

IF you bought the game second hand, then you wont be able to redeem the code because its more than likely already been used.

IF you bought the game new, and the case was un-opened, and the code has already been used. Call Microsoft support or Activision and give them your code, also be near you console so they can verify your version of the game and details ect.......

Can anyone tell me how to get the Nuketown 2025 code as the one that I have says that it has already been used.