A player sends me very hateful messages

Hello this just happened about 10mins ago and this person disrespected me and my gf sent me a bunch of hateful and disrespectful messages

the guys gamertag is [mod removed] and i have every message he has sent me for proof.Please look  in to this cause he is a person that is runing the fun of 

Xbox LIVE.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

We can't look into this as we aren't employees of microsoft, but if you have reported him then it will be investigated by the right people. Like Davemcfly says, report and block him (if you haven't already) but DO NOT message him or interact with him afterwards as it will automatically unblock him.

Sorry you had to encounter something like this. I've had it in the past, it's just best not to let it get to you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i apologize i did not know that u cant name GamerTags in heremy apologies  but please look into this i would greatly appreciate it

Sorry this didn't help.

first, do NOT name game tags in here it is against the rules of the forum, second block any and all communication with him/her.  once that is done he/she will NOT be able to send any more messages to you.  and make sure you report him/her via your console but remember if you send that person a message they become unblocked and can resume messaging you.

Sorry this didn't help.