A note to BF3 players.

Mark your targets, stay with squad, think strategy. Focus on winning matches, this is good for winning points and will help you on the leaderboards. Dont go running off at a tank just because you have some RPG. Learn how to defend in Rush and CQ. Avoid the bottlenecking thats been so prevalent on these maps. There's always another rout. Let teammates get into your gawdamn vehicle before you take off. Dominate the objectives, not just your K/Dr.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

how do you mark targets?

i couldn't agree with you more.

I dont know if your serious or not, but you tap the select button with your cross hairs on an enemy. Its very helpful to your team.

I totally agree with the OP, I couldn't care less what my k/d ratio is, I would rather win the game than be 28-3 and lose. just wish more people played that way or for starters use the mics!!!!!

Yeah, see, I dont like to use a mic and have everyone ignore me or even scoff at me. Im only on a mic when Im in a party with friends.

no i was serious, i forgot. thanks.

gotta love all of the cod players that think they can just pick up a new game and go for kills. unlike cod, you don't get into first place for having the most kills in rush and cq which is primarily what most people are playing.. its very easy to play the game and and get a score over 3 or 4k even with a low k/d (3-2 or vice versa). it does happen a lot.

I agree with you op while I was playing yesterday I couldn't help but notice the amount of players that don't do this, all of them were going after kills instead of trying to win and help the team.  When is pixel enemy gonna put that "how to not be a noob" video.

agree with OP, but I do chase down tanks, engineer class and it helps the team in the long run if they dont have to hide or get killed

Ammo and health packs.  Just go nuts with them.