a little help guys...

so i was banned from gears 3 for a good reason and have learned my lesson but my ? is i had the season pass and since i have a new gamertag do i need to buy the pass again or is it on my console.thanks again for the help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am sure it is your gamer tag not your system, and you gonna have to buy a new Season Pass.  But I am not 100% sure on that you might need to contact Epic or search the forums at epicgames.com to find out. What did you do to get Banned?

unlocked a few mp characters before the first dlc came out..i didnt change my stats or medals or rank..im not upset about it..shouldnt of done it but oh well..no hard feelings towards epic

your original gamertag might still be able to download the DLC onto whatever 360 you are using you just won't be able to play online surely a ban wouldn't prevent you from booting up the game.

wow, I know that you can transfer licenses from one user to another. This should work, I don't know how to do it though. It may be something that the xbox live support folks can help you with.

I don't think you can transfer from one tag to another, its for console to console with the same gamer tag

You can transfer gold account and all of its contents from one Email address to another on your console. log into your console and go to accounts management. You can transfer your account to another email address there. I'm pretty sure your ban will follow the account though.

Sorry, the Season Pass only works for whatever gmertag downloaded it.  

how about any of the other dlc i have for it like my mp characters or weapon skins ive purchased and downloaded? and thanks for they replys

All DLC is associated to your Gamertag.  So you just lost it all man, sucks but that life for you.  Very hard lesson to learn.

Everything associated with Xbox and all your other games is transferable. If you are permabanned from G3, you lost all of it. If the ban is not permanent, then just wait out the ban or find out when you can play again. Some games give short term bans the first time before you get permabanned.