A little bug with Gun Runners Arsenal

I began a new game recently and bought the recharger rifle early. Before I purchased GRA yesterday I had disintergrated 6 enemies with it but after downloading the dlc the reminder for the '...And Know Disintergrations' challenge kept popping up with a higher number each time(I only disintergrated 1 aftrwards, ED-E did none and Boone was never given energy weapons). To top it all off I gave the fuel to Chris during 'Come fly with Me' and when I went outside via ladders the challenge was completed and I got the xp. with it. I know NV is buggy but has anyone had the same problem after GRA?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Have had more freezing with GRA, mostly screen freezing while fast travel.

Three times in 5 hours, so not that big a deal.

You might load an earlier save and not take Your companions and see if the problem goes away.

There's a new "Dismiss" Kiosk at he Gun Runners. Get rid of your Companion while doing GRA Challenges. I don't know if they are interfering with it or not (?) but it's best to simply do them by yourself with no Companions.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I accidentaly saved over my data shortly after doing the quest( I wanna try to keep ED-E this playthrough anyway). Again, thanks anyway.

P.S. to Kauz:

I don't think they were interfering because the ash/goo(?) challenge was the only one to be affected so far. I'll keep that tip in mind anyway, though.

[quote user="Dark Makyura"]

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I accidentaly saved over my data shortly after doing the quest( I wanna try to keep ED-E this playthrough anyway). Again, thanks anyway.

[/quote]

No problem but the best single advice I can give for any RPG like Fallout (or Elder Scrolls) would be always have multiple Saves. Save Often, Save before any "radical" choices and keep Saves a few hours (at most) apart.

Just for example, I'm currently on my 2156th Save and have over 30 open on just my current play-through of Fallout NV. Something messed up? Simply go back to another Save.

...And know disintegration. Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I didn't even have an energy weapon at the time, or companions. Just another in a long line (and still growing,) of glitches associated with this game.

Just too add to a list of "bugs". I couldn't get the 3 Star Deathclaw (Adults)- Pro Deathclaw Hunter to Unlock any kills. I tried with Dynamite and Switch Blades with no results? I just ended up murdering all of the NCR and Legion instead.

do i havbe to pay for theis dlc because the achievements appeared after i downloaded lonesome road

yeah, you do. I think the achievements appear because of an update.

As said above, yes you would have to pay for the DLC for the Achievements to Unlock. Keep in mind, you can't really do any of the GRA Weapons Challenges anyways without the DLC. And just an fyi, it's common for any Achievements from additional DLC to show up whether you purchased the Content or not.