A letter to the Troll Guards that stand for justice against clan recruiters.

This is a squad based game, you need a team in order to survive and win in Battlefield 3. You're doing a diservice to the game and the xboxlive comunity. Trust. Love. Humor. FRC.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well, there's a certain section to go clan recruiting within the forums. It's even IN the sticky, if people would take 2 seconds to...I don't know...read? No reason to point fingers at others on your own mistakes.

[quote user="Ractus"]

This is a squad based game, you need a team in order to survive and win in Battlefield 3. You're doing a diservice to the game and the xboxlive comunity. Trust. Love. Humor. FRC.

[/quote]

In response to the bolded part, you don't. I've only played with randoms since BC1(all my friends boarded the C.o.D wagon) but it does help.

[quote user="Ractus"]

[/quote]

what??

...reads a little like an eharmony profile or something

What is a Troll Guard? Is that a Skyrim thing? I havent come across any Troll Guards.... couple Giants, some dragons, the occasional wolves... a mammoth once... but no Troll Guards.

[quote user="Ractus"]

[/quote] 

Oh please, those cheater using those glitches in the game are doing more of an injustice to xbox live than anyone who just starting out, don’t have enough players to make up a platoon etc…. Many of you John Wayne types even with a squad still go it alone.

A good platoon/ squad makes all the difference battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2832655391418855010

[quote user="horrorscoped"]

What is a Troll Guard? Is that a Skyrim thing? I havent come across any Troll Guards.... couple Giants, some dragons, the occasional wolves... a mammoth once... but no Troll Guards.

[/quote]do u play on stupid hard? cause every troll i run into i have to lead back to some gate guards someplace, and this one frost troll was harder to kill than a dragon (just a regular dragon, not a named one)

wait, I just came from Skyrim forum to this... Wtf is being talked about here?!

ive seen bf discussions on the skyrim forums