A kinder, gentler Skyrim

Recently after reading some players' accounts of acts of kindness I recounted a tale where I reloaded a save to spare Dorthe being fatherless after Alvor decided to battle an Ancient Dragon with an iron dagger .... in his blacksmith apron ... didn't work out so well for him. This tale I told in another thread, where it ... erm... didn't exactly relate to the topic. So instead of me hijacking the thread further I decided to create a new one for the topic, and any stories other players might deem similar.

As far as acts of kindness are concerned, one thing I do repeatedly is upon encountering those sad couples murdered, left in the road, horse dead and cart broken, I will remove the poor victims from the roadside and lay them side by side out of sight from the road. My youngest daughter now insists I arrange them so they are holding hands. lol. If there is a journal, usually written by the wife, I keep it on a shelf in Honeyside, must be nearly two dozen there now for my first character.

After a bit when my daughter's understandably tiny attention span is drawn elsewhere, I will loot the victims of any valuables and skulk off into the shadows... What? Like they will need that gold in Sovengarde...or wherever their afterlife takes them... ;)

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Reply In reply to deleted message

You do not have to get merry to adopt any of the kids. I have the little girl from Whiterun and a little beggar boy from the hold and I am not merry. I have a full staff in the house and my PC comes home to check up on the goings on of the kids and house. With the full staff the kids are fine. the hardest thing is keeping items stocked to give to the kids when I do get home.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 2 Applies to: