a issue of paying in china

exccuse me,i'm so sorry to seeking helps for yours.I'm in RPC .it's disappointing but bacause i can't get the free pack from the game Rayman Jungle Run that i have been paid via alipay that scpacail method in the PRC not bacause i have a visa or master credit card! in my view,it's unfair that we the same paid the game,and get not same game resource,what can i do,and could you have a pay method via alipay like windows app store.thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi, unfortunately alipay is not an accepted payment method. Maybe you can try using paypal or even a debit card (威士/万事达 转账卡)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

It's because China isn't an officially supported Xbox LIVE region so you'd have issues purchasing and downloading content. You're only able to add payment methods to your account that are supported in the region which you registered your account under.

This means that if you chose United States, you'd have to have a US based payment method to purchase items from the marketplace. Since this is a free item, you could try to download it from your console and see if that works, but if you're attempting to purchase items from Xbox.com you'll have to have a valid payment method that is supported at this point in time. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.