A holiday gift for Call of Duty Elite members

"Happy Holidays from Call of Duty(r) ELITE

Thank you for being a Premium member of Call of Duty ELITE. Because you were among the first to join us, we wanted to provide you with a special gift to use in Call of Duty®: MW3 during the holidays: an additional two hours of Double XP and a Prestige Token. It's our way of thanking you for being with us at the beginning, and to wish you a happy holidays.

- Beachhead Studio and the Call of Duty ELITE team

How to redeem your gift:

2 Hours of Double XP: This has been automatically added to your account and will appear the next time you play MW3. To see the amount of Double XP time you have go to "Barracks" in MW3 and look for the gold "XP" icon at the bottom of your player stats.

Prestige Token: This token has been automatically added to your account. Use this token in the Prestige Shop to unlock perks like additional Double XP time, extra custom class slots or more. To use your token select "Barracks" from the MW3 multiplayer menu and then "Prestige Shop" from the MW3 multiplayer menu"

Reason: This gift was provided to you as loyalty reward and because you activated a Call of Duty ELITE Premium account prior to midnight PST on December 20, 2011. This gift is specific to the premium member account and is under the control of and revocable at will by Activision without requirement of prior notice to or consent of the account holder before revocation by Activision. This is non-transferable and has no cash value.

Happy Holidays Everyone!...err...I mean Elite Members :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

YAY! :3 I <3 you guys so much, Infinity Ward and Activison and Sledge Hammer.

We already know Infinity Ward is the best development team, yet they still keep proving it more and more each day.

^

I disagree, but not because I think they're crap. I just think others are better.

There are studios that i think are better but they are on a different genre, like bethesda.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

^

I disagree, but not because I think they're crap. I just think others are better.

[/quote]You do realize that he has IW tattooed on his bungus?

Sonic Team is the best development team ever. Then Bungie.

Bungie WAS the BEST EVER, until they made Halo: Reach and ruined the plot. Halo: Fall of Reach and Halo: Reach (book and game), were both way out of wack, thanks to Bungie ruining it for us.

Oh noooo, I so wish I had payed for Elite now...

This was very nice of them....  I hope they continue to give out little perks here and there...   These kinds of things will really make paying for elite worth it...  Good job iw

Haha Dom I agree completely.  What ever am I going to do without such a generous gift? bahaha

-

(I do think what they did is nice, I have to admit.)