A Hero Awakens

This video gives a nice look behind the making of Cutscenes and a look at the story detail in Halo 4.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3KLtf8DzCU]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes I personally tinnk thats one of the best Halo 4 videos that has been released.  

I got Halo 4 on pre-order :D I'm excited about the Spartan ops and the Multiplayer oh and of course the campaign. Halo 3 was my favorite of all halos, way better than reach.

I am praying PRAYING that this feels more like Halo 3 than Reach. If 343 can accomplish that, then this will be my MP game of the year.

When people was playing at PAX and gamescom or what ever, they said that the game played good. So I'm going to go by what they said.

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"]

I got Halo 4 on pre-order :D I'm excited about the Spartan ops and the Multiplayer oh and of course the campaign. Halo 3 was my favorite of all halos, way better than reach.

[/quote]

[quote user="Kuamy"]

I am praying PRAYING that this feels more like Halo 3 than Reach. If 343 can accomplish that, then this will be my MP game of the year.

[/quote]

Same here.   Halo 3 was and still is my favorite Halo 3 game to this day.  I truly hope this feels like Halo 3 again and nothing like Reach.  Especially the co-op campaign. So far from the videos I have been watching, it is looking more like Halo 3 in a good way.  I will never ever be sick of the Halo 3 co-op campaign.  Spent many months helping members of the xbox.com community with that campaign.  Many great times.

Was a bit skeptical about the need for Chief's 'humanity,' but the game is actually looking good.

-

Hopefully the multiplayer blends the best of Reach and Halo 3.  

After watching that video, I couldn't help but think how old MC is. lol

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Awesome!

+1 for hoping this turns out more like Halo 3. I put it on the other day to look at my old MP character and I love the armor they had. Bring back the katana and hayabusa armor!

i hope its like halo 1 and not the garbage that was halo 3.