A glitch during loading...

I've just finished the Thief Guild quest arc and I've noticed that when I go to leave the Ragged Flagon Cistern, to any area around it, sometimes when it's loading, the game will freeze... I'll see my XP bar in the top right of the screen... but nothing else (It's even happened when I tried to zone into my house in Whiterun, as well as many other cities). Can't even bring up the Xbox Guide either... Also, I noticed that during the "Blindsighted" mission, the frame rate was horrendous... I go to draw my weapon, sceen freezes for about 2-4 seconds, screen moves, screen freezes again! I do have what available patches there are already downloaded (I did do a Clear System Cache, to see if that helped... it didn't), so I don't know what's going on. Anyone else have something like this happen to them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I hope this doesnt happen to me , As i'm in the middle of the Thieves Guild questline right now :L

I have just started having this problem if I go into Jaarksvar (companions longhouse) I can go in but when I try to come out game freezes and needs powering down. Luckily there are only a few radiant quests I have lost.