A few Saints Row 2 questions

So I played this game a little back in 2008 and didn't like it. But I saw some cool stuff they have working in Saints Row 3, and that prompted me to finish up this game so I know what's going in the next one. It's actually more fun to me now that I've unlocked some cool stuff. It's better than I originally thought. So I few questions regarding co-op. 

When an other player joins my game. Will he have access to his own arsenal from my crib, or will he be able to pick from my arsenal? And the same question regarding garages?

Will items and money earned in my game, carry over to his game?

Is there a tether, or am I free to just ditch him and go do my own thing?

Can I kill him?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You or he will have access to your own stuff. Yes they will. You can go off and do as you will but missions and strongholds require co-op. yes you can kill the other player but they will respawn.

BRING BACK PROTECT THE PIMP for SR1....That was a fun mode

[quote user="Bunionz"]

[/quote]

Volition already conformed that they're scrapping online, expect co-op, all together. Sorry.

[quote user="voteDC"]

You or he will have access to your own stuff. Yes they will. You can go off and do as you will but missions and strongholds require co-op. yes you can kill the other player but they will respawn.

[/quote]Thanks for the heads up . Any moderator can feel free to lock or delete this thread now.

Always a good idea to save as well before co-op, especially if you are opening it up to randoms. Cheats disable all achievements and it isn't unknown for someone to jump into your game with them on.

[quote user="HybridSX182"]

[quote user="Bunionz"]

[/quote]

Volition already conformed that they're scrapping online, expect co-op, all together. Sorry.

[/quote] Awwwww dam