A few quick questions!

Hello all,

I have a few quick questions about the game, now that it is released, that some of you may be able to help me with.  I played DotP to death, and I am looking forward to giving this installment a try, but I am curious about the following,

1. Can I choose how I want to spend my mana when I cast a spell? I got caught a few times in DotP where the system chose the wrong combination of mana for me, and thus forced me out of a set play I was trying to run (i.e. I wanted the first spell to use all green mana, and the second to use all black, but the computer felt otherwise).

2. Two-Headed Giant on 4 different consoles? My brother and I enjoy playing this together, but we don't live in the same city.  Can a team now be on two different Xbox's?

3. Anything done to prevent players online from running the timer and making the games drag out?

Thanks a lot for your time. Like I said, I tried to find some of this information, but I was unsuccessful.  See you guys online!

I had a bunch more questions, but I realized they are rule based, not product based.  Any good websites out there that could help me resolve some of my MTG questions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

1.  No, there are actually MORE cards now that will be affected by this.  

2.  Yes.

3.  No.  Some people are just lame.

Thanks for the quick response AKILLAthehun42. Much appreciated.

Paintball Player