A Dear Xbox letter

Not sure why I stayed loyal so long.Just had enough of paying for almost every little thing.We had a nice run but it's over.Don't cry.If it makes you feel better it's not me it's you.It's not like you didn't get anything out of it.When we first met you would leave rings on all my disc.I wish I could give those rings back to you(cost me a lot of money there).Then you on a couple of occasions you gave me some nice red rings.If there was something that was going wrong with you...you always let me know after it was too late.I didn't want you to find out this way but I have been seeing another.She does all the good things you use to do for me but better and so much more.She doesn't charge me either when I want to play with my friends.There are only two things left to say...It's over and you are fired.I already packed your things and you are out the door.Free at last free at last

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You need to see Trisha mate.

Sorry you had a bad experience ( es).  Enjoy you new playground and happy gaming.

Uhh, what?  You act as though you were in some kind of relationship with your Xbox.  That's...  Pretty damn creepy.

The red rings were the Xbox's way of breaking up with you.

There's plenty of Xbox 360s in the sea.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

The red rings were the Xbox's way of breaking up with you.

[/quote]

I thought he was getting a red ring from sitting on it too much personally.

[quote user="MrMagnificents"]

Not sure why I stayed loyal so long.Just had enough of paying for almost every little thing.We had a nice run but it's over.Don't cry.If it makes you feel better it's not me it's you.It's not like you didn't get anything out of it.When we first met you would leave rings on all my disc.I wish I could give those rings back to you(cost me a lot of money there).Then you on a couple of occasions you gave me some nice red rings.If there was something that was going wrong with you...you always let me know after it was too late.I didn't want you to find out this way but I have been seeing another.She does all the good things you use to do for me but better and so much more.She doesn't charge me either when I want to play with my friends.There are only two things left to say...It's over and you are fired.I already packed your things and you are out the door.Free at last free at last

[/quote]Bye

Red rings. Bringing you're loved ones rectal joy from Microsofts assshafting since 2006.

You need to start a relationship with punctuation.

Seriously, why is it so hard for some people to put a space after a full stop or comma?

can an xbox transfer std's?