A Couple Questions

So, I recently got back into Battlefield after a long hiatus. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I have a couple questions:

1. Every now and then, when my team wins the match, the end of match text says "Your Team Lost...", when we actually won. Is this a known glitch? Does the win still count?

2. Since the game runs on dedicated servers, are stats tracked continuously, even if my Xbox freezes? I'm asking this because I just had a fantastic game and my damn Xbox froze. On Call of Duty, that'd mean I lose all the stats for my game, but is it different here?

Anyway, that's about it. Feel free to add me for a couple matches as well, I could use some good team mates.

Merci.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

check your pins at the end of the game, look for the 'winner' pin. also, the VO is different as is the music for winning and losing.

[quote user="plopchop1971"]

the win still counts even if the end screen is wrong.

stats are saved periodicaly throughout the game so if you freeze or are KTM/KTD you shouldn't lose all your kills etc.

[/quote]

Awesome, thanks for the help.

the win still counts even if the end screen is wrong.

stats are saved periodicaly throughout the game so if you freeze or are KTM/KTD you shouldn't lose all your kills etc.