A contest for the Riddler's return

I going to give away 1600 Microsoft Point's to the person who solve's this riddle. There are no rules so just try to solve the riddle. I will check everyday and if you are wrong I will write( No), if you are right I will write (yes) with yr gamer tag next to it. I will check everyday to see if you guys got it right. 

Riddle- What's far and cold and people know me but can not visit me? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i call your bluff on the 1600 points. anyway, my guess is the north pole.

The planet / dwarf planet /  Pluto

-

I dont care... Pluto is a planet... and Also Mickey Mouse's dog... Good Pluto

@bean is not pro--I give you my word that I will come though with all my heart and plus if i lie it looks bad on me...so this is not a lie,,,,trust me.

P.s. yr answer is wrong, sorry.

@Freak-No

time will tell. lol it could be any cold celestial body for that matter... or any number of mountains... or any number of large bodies of water (specifically, the bottom of those bodies).

@ bean is not pro-no hints and only one answer and you answer is wrong.

Also, your riddle is a bit generic & leaves a lot of things as can be the answer.... such as maybe some one's exwife.. who was likely cold and maybe in prison and can't have visitors...

I mentioned a planet.. dwarf planet..  which is indeed far & cold.. and people themselves can't visit, but then there are other objects out there such as Neptune, Uranus, Charon, Eris, etc..

The deepest part of the  bottem of the ocean is far and cold and people can not visit there...

and so on.. The Riddler would ask a question such as ..What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows ?

Tha'st ok just try to answer the question and yr question is wrong and most importantly ..have fun...hahahahhaha

p.s Am not the riddler so no clues and this is no game so you have to earn yr mircosoft points ...boooyyyy

you said "there are no rules". now i'm not allowed to give multiple answers? i'm outta here.

@ bean- yr right  but don't write" I dont believe you'' because I dont feel like writing to you in a conversation ....just write yr answer and thats it. If you read my question it only needs one word not 3000 thousand words.