A 4th Map pack?? Seriously, treyarch???

Unless its free, this might be the dooshiest thing so far.

Absolutely no reason for another(4th) map pack.   3 is enough, and  gets people ready till new game comes.

Seriously???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This no 4th map pack.

I think this is what he was referring to:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a327240/call-of-duty-black-ops-to-see-fourth-map-pack.html

I could understand people complaining about it if we were FORCED to buy it, but we aren't.

....dont buy it? geez.

If you don't like the way they run their game, play something else bro, they're not forcing you to buy anything so chill out.

[quote user="BattFink"]

I think this is what he was referring to:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a327240/call-of-duty-black-ops-to-see-fourth-map-pack.html

[/quote]

Vonderhaar is a troll :P

it shows complete greed

Nothing more, nothing less.  this game still has major lag issues(which i rarely have, but other do a lot), yet instead of fixes, they want to milk even more money???    And the map packs haven't exactly been  any thing special.  

I didn't purchase DLC #3, it looked much of the same. But seriously, your going to the well, 1 more time???? A first for COD, a 4th DLC.   Yikes!

How can a company who put out great maps in WAW, put out such garbage maps in BO.  

The more the merrier, until a newer COD releases. JMHO.

So, when does the 5th Map Pack come out?  

@ stlseeeeek: Trust me.  They're not the same thing.  Not even close.  These maps are a whole new beast.  You decide whether that's good or bad.  If you enjoy long range fire fights and highly place windows with tons of snipers to avoid, then you'll like them.  But trust me, they are far from the same.