99% of the complainers

Prolly need a hug.  lol. seriously, you can't play rush or conquest like COD.  Grab a friend and work together.  Looking for help?  Hire a MERK.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Link is safe despite age restriction warnings. Just a clan advertisment. And yeah, they probably need a hug. They cannot contain themselves at just how awesome Battlefield 3 is and are too scared to fall in love with it in case their Call of Duty loving friends shun them.

U hAz w3bSitez N uR nAm3 - I n3eDz hUgZZ - lol I kid I kid. In few weeks/months this game will be mucho mejor.  I find it's a bittersweet, I enjoy the campaign massively, but some of the cutscene button sequences are broken as hell. Great game, immersive as hell...no lights...headphones....16"-20" away from a 32" screen.....very entertaining, I can honestly say I will be playing it more than once, some parts actually give a struggle.

99% of stats are made up on the spot. (yes, this was too)

[quote user="k0rruptiD"]

99% of stats are made up on the spot. (yes, this was too)

[/quote]

Kind of shot yourself in the foot there than, haha.

I agree.

Ignoring faults doesn't help anyone, it only reveals you to be a blind fanboy.

^^Only COD has fanboys, BF has "vets".

[quote user="OctoMom"]Ignoring faults doesn't help anyone, it only reveals you to be a blind fanboy.[/quote]

You're quite correct, and it's no secret that Battlefield 3, like any other game, has it's fair share. That doesn't mean it's not still a fantastic game with many hours of enjoyment.

The problem isn't the games technical issues (which are mostly because of the servers rather than the game from what I see), or peoples perception of the graphics (which for 6 year old hardware look outstanding, I personally think alot of graphical complaints are petty), it's the way people present their gripes with the game, and let's be honest there's going to be alot of people who simply love Call of Duty to death who will put this game down just because it isn't another Call of Duty, or because it's published by EA, or for whatever other reason they want to hate on it. Most complaint threads I've seen have little constructive merit. They're just crybaby whine posts that start with Battlefield sucks and ends with I'm trading in for Modern Warfare 3.

Well if that's your attitude folks then good riddance.

And a straight fact. I don't really like Battlefield games that much other than 2142 (which I thought was awesome). Check my achievements, I didn't really play either of the Bad Company games that much. This game is much better than both of those in my opinion. It's the one game that finally managed to bring me in. I'm not a blind fanboy, I'm a happy gamer who despite some minor launch issues which is quite normal for most online games nowadays (and was expected anyway) is extremely happy with the final product. I'm also quite confident DICE will work around the clock to fix any problems this game may have that I've never come across personally.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^Only COD has fanboys, BF has "vets".

[/quote]

:)

haters hate and crybabies cry, me I just laugh