9 out of the last 10 games I rented sucked!

First I want to start off by saying that I game on PC, PS3 and 360. And lately I have been renting a lot of 360 games and I am board to death with the game in 15 minutes and I send it back.

If a game can not capture my attention with in the first 15 minutes I give up on the campagin and try MP and if MP is dead I send it back. Am I the only one who does this? So far Black OPS is the only rental that I liked so far.

I can not believe how bad the quailty of games has gone down hill over the years. Either developers stopped trying or because of greed that forgot what makes a good game. I am not giving up though I am paying $44 a month to Block Buster and Gamefly. And so far I have pushed over 10 games through in 3 weeks. I am saving myself boat loads of money by renting and maybe, just maybe I will find the good mythical game out there and find another game that I like.

Greg

P.S. What are your thoughts on todays games? And if a game sucks will you play through it anyway?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I take it the majority of the games were Kinect titles.  

[quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

[/quote]lol, thats what I was gonna say, or he is playing the wrong games that have pretty game cases....

What games did you rent that you didn't like? List them.

[quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

[/quote]

There were not connect games!

There were two Assassins Creed games, Crack Down 2, Dungen Seige 3 and so on. I have removed them from my achievements because they had 0 gamer score.

Good games are hard to find...

AC , bad ? DS3 isnt phenomenal but its not "suck" never played Crackdown so I cannot say.What else ?

Welcome to post Call Of Duty 4 gaming, my friend. Don't get me wrong. We've had some games that were pure gold since then. But, ever since COD4, people have just been trying hard as hell to crack IW's nut and get some of that COD userbase money by attempting to copy what they did.

Soulwatcher, I am trying to post without sounding like troll or that I am bashing you in any way shape or form, but lately your posts are less than inspiring.  

It seems as though you are on the verge of video game burnout  and that you may need a break from gaming or a new hobby. 

Do you like to read at all?  I highly recommend reading the book "Who moved my cheese"

A lot of games today are too short and lack content other than online multiplayer with stupid unlocks.

I wish I could rent games still, damn blockbuster for opening up shop 15 years ago, running all the local places out of business, then closing up shop theirselves.