830 cheevo points and counting, ur toughest achievement in MK9?

830, All the online achievments r outta the way and I am so close I might as well 1000/1000 this, fitting my 1st retail completion being MK. I still haven't decided if I really want to leave my xbox on all night to master all characters for 60, what gives with that ach NRS? sounds like a red ring of death recipe. Some of the cheevos were really tuff for me but i think the toughest one in the game is the Luck be A Lady ach, absolutely impossible for those who didnt get it first try and I've tried the 7-7-7 trick still not dropping

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine definitely was getting to fight the hidden Jade, getting two flawless victories on Shang Tsung was very aggravating. Also I don't play online really so I'll never get those achievements lol.

I. Have 940/1000 and I'd say the jade was a pain but I hated some of those challenge tower missions so I'd go with a tie jade secret fight and finishing tower.

Challenge Tower wasn't so bad after a while and taking it in small doses. Fighting Jade was probably my most annoying. That, or beating the ladder on Expert. For some reason, the game went into overdrive every time I tried that and threw me around until I managed to make it. After that, trying Expert again yielded different results of the computer usually staying back.

i use tricks for those ach, like tag ladder with sheeva n whoever with rounds set to 1 30 seconds.. u can turtle your way to that one did it on my first try, jade was tough for me too. 850 now, 5 left.. classic reptile fight, master 1 char, master all char, complete all tower mission and arcade champion

i'm having the most troubles with the KOTH achievements, and the turtle achievements

Yea people always seem to rate low in koth

Probably because you're not playing the "proper" way. Yes that was dripping with sarcasm.

Lmao yea u cud be a combo god know all moves a change ur up and by 4 wins in a row u will get some really low scores people hate winners.

In case anyone is wondering what I mean by "the proper way" it's what Han Salo would calling "letting the Wookie win".

Lmao didn't even think of that I love star wars