80190864-The bane of me coming back

I've been away from xbox live since April of this year and my old credit card had a $1 charge that made me unable to use it.  Well after contacting the ever so helpful loop known as support not even they could go ahead and charge my card $1 even though the card works and we have been doing purchases so the card isn't bad whatsoever.

Here is where my nerves are being tested.  I decided to try using my Netspend card.  I went to the page to update my payment option and sure enough it allowed me to save it making me think, "Hey!  Maybe NOW I can FINALLY get to play online."

Low and behold the same stupid 80190864 code pops up -.-  Now I KNOW nothing is wrong with THIS card because we just bought something and it went through just fine from online.  We even went and put 25 bucks onto the card so I can get 1 freaking month of xbox live.

I am seriously getting tired of this.  I had these problems for three months prior to April of this year and calling support does squat to help because they make me go through steps I knew how to do already because I did my homework to try and solve the problem before contacting them.  I'm seeing a great many forum posts regarding this same issue and xbox live, it's about time you guys updated your ***.  Sorry for the language but this is getting old.  Nothing is wrong on OUR end.  Fix this problem so I don't have to wait a damn month just to buy 1 freaking month of xbox live.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

80190821....just checked again and this is the code I get.  And now when I try to keep purchasing 1 month from xbox.com I keep getting this stupid "You found a glitch" message everytime.

I swear xbox live is becoming more of a freaking hastle than it is worth.  All I want is 1 freaking month of xbox live.  I'm not gonna spend money on 3 months or 12 months.  I WANT 1 DAMN MONTH!  Why won't you let me use my freaking credit cards when nothing is wrong with them >:(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You have some sort of billing violation on your account (it could be anything from a number missing in your billing info to a balance you owe). Try going to https://billing.microsoft.com and make sure all of your information is correct and up to date and that you don't have any balances you owe. If you can't fix it from there, you will have to call support and talk to billing to have them help you sort it out. (Phone support are the only ones who can handle billing issues.)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.