80153411 this seems like a bad joke and it is not funny

this status code seems like no one knows what it means all i know i that i can not buy anything with points or credit card i have been dealing with this for a month i want some honest answers. So what is the problem is there not enough xbox employees to deal with these kind of problems or what i want answers i have been escalated twice in the last month so will this be fixed i do my part i pay for xbox and microsoft points but then i am not aloud to spend them. So i want answers

[REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID]

or just fix it i not paid to fix it but somone is

so i think anytime a status code shows up i should get a phone call to deal with it But not is not that way right now i have to call you way am i doing have the work....  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Have the same problem, I was shocked to see nobody replied to my thread! /sarc. I just wanted to chime in and let you know you're not alone. Maybe if we get enough people on the thread somebody may decide to do their job?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had some people tell me that they had no idea what was going on. Eventually, it was submitted to some higher up people and they called me back, saying my account may have been compromised and was under investigation. I received an email after saying that everything is fine...The problem is, while now I can use my card on games on demand, I cannot use it on purchasing points and I STILL get this error! Basically, it seems to me like a new system thing, and as the support guy put it, nobody on their end "got the memo"

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys! I understand you are having some issues adding points and purchasing content. My suggestion here is going to be to call phone support in your region, as they will need to handle this specific billing issue. If you have already called phone support and they were unable to help you, please PM me (envelope icon below my post) the service number provided to you for your call, and I will take a look. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

I keep getting this code as well and I have had my account sent up to be unlocked three times.  The first two times they sent me emails saying its all good, but it wasn't and the third time they sent me an email saying I needed to check my billing address and change me email account let me tell you how much that worked oh yeah it didn't.  So this is my fourth time calling and apparently you can't even talk to these tier three people who sent me these stupid emails when they didn't fix my problem.  It makes no sense to talk to these people who cant fix your problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

Very sorry to hear about your situation. I would encourage you to get in touch with phone support again to follow up on your issue if you haven't already. They will be able to assist you further in this matter. My apologies for the inconvenience. Hang in there and let me know if phone support is able to resolve this for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem. Give my money, my points or my content. Fix the problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

i am having the same issue i registered my hdd for the beta on my dads xbox and every since his is the only one i can purchase or add anything on. this is a problem because i live far away from him and don't get to visit him very often i cant do any thing in regards of buying anything on my xbox or any other xbox except for the one i signed up for the beta on. i talked with customer support they said come here to find answers to my problem i am getting very angry with Microsoft.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Hype Fallen,

You will want to post to Account Management thread to request access to the beta forums. They will be able to help you from there. Sorry about your issues!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Hype,

If you have downloaded your profile onto a console that is participating in the beta, you will only be able to purchase using a beta console (not necessarily the first one you downloaded on).

I'm not seeing your gamertag having a console registered in the Beta. Did you sign up using a different account? 

Sorry this didn't help.