I am having an issue purchasing anything on the marketplace. This first started with the Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC. I contacted Twitter support and the phone line. The phone help desk is still working on it, but we are going on a month and I was curious if anyone else has had this problem. Here is the info so far: 1) Purchased MS points on Amazon (instant) 2) Redeemed them on Xbox.com 3) Purchased the DLC on Xbox.com 4) Turned on my Xbox and saw it downloading 5) it would get to 98%,99%, 98%, etc. 6) I deleted the download and tried to download again and now I receive an error code on any purchase 7) The DLC is unfinished on my HDD, but not in download history 8) I contacted twitter support they had me reset cache, delete marketplace data, use a flash drive instead 9) I contact the phone line and they had me change my email, reset router, turn off headset and then had to send me to a special support group 10) I've checked my billing info and its correct I am still waiting to hear back from Xbox, but I'm open to ideas. Any help is appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey Ken, I would hang tight and wait for Xbox to get back to you, as you have already done all the troubleshooting steps. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

alright, so this is DEFEINTELY a known issue. call 18004MYXBOX and they need to fill out an emergingin issue tracker that entails a description of your issue, error code, console ID, and certain internet status codes to document whats oing on with the account and purchases.

This will 1)help fix the problem overall and 2)will insure that if there is any reimbursement, that it does get to you.

Please call and have your information documented so it can be worked on.

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you ever get an answer? i got the same problem...

Sorry this didn't help.