8007045D Error SOLUCIONADO

Si intentas descargar tu perfil y te dice "LOS PERFILES DE XBOX LIVE NO SE PUEDEN DESCARGAR EN ESTE MOMENTO. INTENTALO MAS TARDE. 8007045D"

ATENCIÓN: PROBADO EN UN XBOX 360 ELITE

LA SOLUCION ES MUY PERO MUY SENCILLA. NECESITAREMOS LO SIGUIENTE :

1. UN DISPOSITIVO USB

2. UN CABLE DE TRANSFERENCIA DE MEDIOS "EL QUE REGALA MICROSOFT AL TENER UNA CONSOLA ELITE"

3. XPLORER360 "USEN LA VERSION QUE SE ADAPTE A SU DISCO DURO"

4. OBVIAMENTE UN PC

LA SOLUCION ES MUY SIMPLE...

1. DESCARGAMOS EL PERFIL EN UN DISPOSITIVO USB ( " YA QUE EN UN USB SI SE PUEDE DESCARGAR" )

2. YA QUE LO TENGAMOS DESCARGADO NOS DIRIGIMOS A NUESTRO PC Y EJECUTAMOS LA APLICACION "XPLORER360".

3. EXTRAEMOS EL PERFIL DEL DISPOSITIVO USB DEJANDOLO EN CUALQUIER DIRECTORIO PJ. "ESCRITORIO", ( "EXTRAERLO DESDE LA 1ER CARPETA PJ  E0000XXXXXXXXX" )

4.  AHORA CONECTAMOS EL DISCO DURO MEDIANTE EL CABLE DE TRANSFERENCIA DE MEDIOS, Y BUSCAMOS LA DIRECCION DE NUESTRO PERFIL PJ "E0000XXXXXXXXX" Y DE AHY  ABRIMOS TODAS LAS CARPETAS Q VENGAN EN NUESTRA CARPETA PRINCIPAL DEL PERFIL, HABRA UNA DESPUES DE LA DE F000XXXX, Q NO CONTENDRA NADA, PUES AHY IRÁ NUESTRO PERFIL,, CON EL BOTON DERECHO SELECCIONAMOS LA OPCION DE "INJECT FILE" Y SELECCIONAMOS NUESTRO PERFIL.

5. YA QUE HAYAMOS METIDO NUESTRO PERFIL CERRAMOS LA LECTURA DEL DISCO DESDE EL MENU "FILE/CLOSE". CONECTAMOS NUESTRO DISCO DURO NUEVAMENTE Y PROBLEMA RESUELTO.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

most people have experienced it and it forms healty relationships too as he is able to know what he likes and to be at tune with his body. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys, Right then, after a long and frustrating evening I have a 6 step fix! you just need a usb stick and some patience.

step 1. go into your hard drive and manually check to make sure all the save files have an owner; anything that says unknown profile, delete.

step 2. transfer all your data to the usb stick; some things wont move because you need to sign in to a profile, you can recover the tag to the usb and log in then move it. please note; its not worth worrying about DLC content...anything you have purchased/had a free code for, will be retrievable from the 'download history' menu in your gamertag profile when you recover it.

step 3. import your gamertag to the usb stick (it will work even though you cant download it to the hdd), look in your profile menu and use the 'transfer licences' function. you can only do this a couple times per year but hey, its not like xbox's die every day! ;-p

step 4. clear cache then format your hdd... please make sure you've transferred everything important to the usb stick and then taken the stick OUT!!

step 5. BEFORE you transfer anything back; recover the problem gamertag (any other tags will be imported from the usb when you do the save files and other content) as before, you may have to sign in to any relevant profiles in order to move some stuff.

step 6. ENJOY having everything back in its place... hello skyrim, I've missed you!

Good luck! I know its a pain in the proverbial but I did this by trial and error last night and have lost nothing except one fifa12 career save file because I wasnt paying attention when i transferred everything back to the hdd in step 5 (it wasn't from my profile and i didnt sign in and move it). hope it goes well :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

hola, la xbox y el pc deben de estar conectados?

Sorry this didn't help.