800700E8 error while trying to download online pass for The Sims 3 (so-called The Exchange)

Hi!

It's been almost a year actually since I've faced subj for the first time but all in all it's still a problem and therefore it should be fixed )

So the problem is that Xbox pops up 800700E8 "Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later." error each time I try to download the online pass for The Sims 3. The pass itself was bundled together with the game (as a code to enter while logging to EA server). Tried all I could find across the net: turning on/off parental control, resetting caches - nothings helps... So finally I'm here looking for Xbox support help as a last resort. Is there a way to get rid of this annoying error and finally taste the full game I've purchesed? )

Thanks in advance! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there!   Is that the only part that gets you the error?  Hmmm, it's weird that it's just the one pass.  OK, here are some things to try- restarting and/or simplifying the home network, making sure there is space on the HDD, trying to download to a different memory device.  Any good there?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sameproblem for battlefield

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.