8 days bad sport this game is garbage online

I did 6 days last week and come off bad sport last Thursday Yesterday I kept getting warnings because of accidentally blowing people's cars up oh we're chasing me I shot back with the smg and blowing there fuel tanks not intentionally this causing them to blow. Now I've been hit with 8 days the commends don't do anything bad sport is full of tank noobs this game is unplayable online I'm selling rockstar has lost my respect this is the worst game of there's that I have ever played.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Note to self... Don't have shootouts with my AP Pistol... Too much damage!

-

Shot a guy with half of my AP mag killing him and two bullets later his Cheetah is up in flames. I didn't even have enough cash to pay the reperation on it.

-

Oh well, that will teach him for stalking me with silly little pot shots : D

That would make sense then, as shooting at a player's vehicle who originally engaged upon you first shouldn't warrant bad sport. If you leave people alone and don't engage unless engaged upon first, then you will be fine **looks at Good Sport Bonus**.

I've killed players online and even blew up their personal vehicles and still haven't gotten a Bad Sport rating. The only thing I ever got a Bad Sport rating for was leaving a few missions prematurely (which was the fault of the servers lag-kicking me). Other than that, I keep banking my Good sport bonuses.

It's not hard to stay out of the Bad Sport lobbies. Just go about your business and let other people do so as well. If you are attacked FIRST, attack back. If the attacker continues, keep attacking until he/she leaves/gets bored. If he/she still persists, hide your blip and go somewhere else, place a bounty on that player, hire mercenaries to attack him/her, go to your apartment and stay there or just leave and go to a different lobby/invite only one.

^So Common Sense is still alive...

[quote user="Synklare"]

Wow, I cannot believe I just came back to this topic to see somebody post "Kill the AI, you don't have to kill other players. If I wanna kill players there is always deathmatch". Really? I think you should consider trading your game in and buying Battlefield / Call of Duty or something along them lines, every mode you play online on there is similar to a deathmatch.

[/quote]

That didn't really make sense.. You're telling someone who enjoys killing AI to buy Battlefield or Call of duty?

I have shot at hundreds of cars with the smg and I've only blown up one car.

^That would get old fast!

The Bad Sport thing is absolute rubbish. You can chase me and kill me over and over and over yet if I happen to blow up your insured car (which costs barely anything to get back) I am the bad sport?! WHAT?!

Yep, working as intended! Thanks for the confirmation, OP.

There are plenty of AI to kill... You don't HAVE to kill other players or blow up their cars. I rarely kill other players in free roam and I'm still having a a lot of fun online. If I do want to kill players, death match is always a great option.

Get your recidivist offender out.