8-Bit Underground: New Clan looking for leaders and members

Hey, I'm starting a new clan, 8-Bit Underground, and looking for some help getting it started.

What I need: Mature, 16+ laidback gamers who can both play recreationaly and competitively. Networking is a must, since we're just getting started. It'd also be great to have someone who can build and run a site, complete with clan forums and calender to schedule meetings and all that good stuff. Anyone willing to help will be selected to a choice few of leaders, supporters, and members. All creative control and events will be heard and considered. We look out for each other!!!

What I DON'T need: Hackers, obnoxious teenagers, foul playing skills, and people who generally don't play the game 'fairly'. I want a respectable clan to call my own with people I enjoy playing with.

So go ahead and hit me up if interested. I'm a CoD/Borderlands player, but all multiplayer games are acceptable to be represented by 8-Bit. Just send me a me a message, cuz I hardly ever get online. Will be online most of the night tonight, so let me know!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

For more members i would copy and paste this into the more appropriate thread of Clans.

It has helped many people get members

forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

-Cat