6v6 HC CTF Black Ops Clan Battle

Anyone interested in having a Black Ops clan battle 6v6 HC CTF contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my gamer tag is Krazy Ary 2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can't you read?! It is the ONLY pinned thread in this forum and it is even TITLED Concerning Clan Recruitment & Youtube Videos. ALL clan discussion has its own place, this isn't it. Now, please get out.

I hope you enjoy spam because that is all you are going to get by posting your personal information in a PUBLIC forum.

Any one knows how i remove this post from here.

In OP's defense, the sticky you're referring to says:

Clan Recruitment

Threads about clan recruitment are not allowed on the Black Ops board or any other game boards. A dedicated clan forum has been set up here.

This has nothing to do with recruitment, and that sticky says nothing about clan discussion other than recruitment is not allowed.  Relax Temhotshot...

[quote user="CalFase"]

Relax Temhotshot...

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. +1, mate.

Off with his head!!

yeah relax, not sure whats up with all the wannabe mods yelling at ppl for posting in the wrong section but take a chill pill like xanax or something

Spam like this is what ruined the old forums. If we accept it then we have no one to blame when we are flooded with this type of junk. This type of discussion has its place, this isn't it.

If any of you were around in the old forum every single day the black ops forum was filled with youtube videos and clan recruitment/discussion threads that served no purpose other than to advertise someones sick no-scope 360 montage/tomahawk kill and start flame wars.

Who are you to tell anyone to get out?

Simple. He's a CUL7 who thinks that by jumping all over everyone for the slightest infraction and stuffing a reply full of links and stickies down their throats he'll be made a mod someday.

I was around in the "old" forums, and links about montages and kills and clans don't bother me a fraction of the amount that whining about OP guns, and Ghost campers and Second Chance and asking the same questions about Nuketown 24/7 do. Those are the real threads that need to be weeded out.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

If any of you were around in the old forum every single day the black ops forum was filled with youtube videos and clan recruitment/discussion threads that served no purpose other than to advertise someones sick no-scope 360 montage/tomahawk kill and start flame wars. 

[/quote]

I was around, and I, like many others, miss the old forums.

Don't know why you brought  this up.  This isn't a YT vid, clan recruitment, no scope, montage, or tomahawk thread.  

According to the sticky, OP did nothing wrong.  BTW, these threads are surely less annoying than your constant condescending wannabe mod posts, and it seems many others have noticed...