6v6 Clan Scrimage

Anyone here would like to play some scrimmages? It will be just for fun and we need the practice. If you're interested then please message me. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

While you have learned the correct way to ask for things nicely, I must politely decline your offer. I'd hate to make you lose your newly found manners.

no im not to intimidated by you i challenge your clan

[quote user="cptcolorblind99"]

no im not to intimidated by you i challenge your clan

[/quote]

Never attempted to intimidate you. There are many ways to irritate someone, that's all I was saying.

Also, what is this? Some type of primeval territory war? You going to take my clan's homelands?

I play CoD for enjoyment and as nothing more than a stress reliever. I am not a stat or win crazy individual. I also do not partake in the concept of 'clans' either. I have my own friends who enjoy the gits and shiggles we have with online play. So again, I am politely declining your offer as well as your friend request.

@ OP: In case you didn't know it, a lot of ppl here are going to give you a hard time when you obviously have a gold account and are posting on a silver account. Silver accounts are usually related to troll accounts and are frowned  upon by many. The More You Know!

not to mention your spamming this forum with the same thing over and over again.

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

@ OP: In case you didn't know it, a lot of ppl here are going to give you a hard time when you obviously have a gold account and are posting on a silver account. Silver accounts are usually related to troll accounts and are frowned  upon by many. The More You Know!

[/quote]You obviously failed to see that he's colorblind