60 Points.

I have a total of 740Ms points right now, and the lowest I see I can buy on the xbox is 500, (There is a addon for 800 points thats I wanted to get) but if I where to buy the 500 I would have 400 left over so there would be a waste of money right there.

I saw some people where getting 160points from promotions, is there anyway to get a code like that? or buy one? I only need 60ms points. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you join the Rewards Program, you can get 20msp a month for taking the survey on the first. 

I think you made a mathematical error in your post. 740-500 = 240 The promo that you aree talking about is for Bing Rewards where they gave you 200 ms free for signing up through rewards.xbox.com. That has ended.  

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

If you join the Rewards Program, you can get 20msp a month for taking the survey on the first. 

[/quote]Yeah but it will take too long to get the points in the account because you have to earn 100 or more for anything to be credited. Bing Rewards will give you 400 microsoft points for 500 credits, but that takes time too.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I don't see how its a waste of money, its not like you're just going to throw the left over points out, you'll use them in the future.

I cannot use "Bing" because it is only in the states.

[quote]I think you made a mathematical error in your post. 740-500 = 240 The promo that you aree talking about is for Bing Rewards where they gave you 200 ms free for signing up through rewards.xbox.com. That has ended. [/quote]

If you read the whole post I state that I want to buy something that costs 800points, and the lowest I can buy to addon to my current 740 is another 500. when I'm looking for something allot lower instead of having more wasteful points.

The bottom line is NO. There isnt a way that you can buy ONLY 60 M$ points.

it will be a happy day when they drop the whole MS points thing.  

[quote user="DENAz666"]I don't see how its a waste of money, its not like you're just going to throw the left over points out, you'll use them in the future[/quote]

And you know this, how?  He's asking a valid question that many of us ask or put simply - why can't we just pay for the points we need rather than being forced to pay for more points than we actually need, if we wish to purchase a single item?

what can i get with 60 ms points?