60 dollars Gift Card which game should I Get?

i have a 60 dollar gift card and i am looking to buy a game just dont know which one. i want a fun multiplayer game with great online and obviously lots of people playing it online so its easy to find matches haha. any recommendations?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

BF3, MW3, GoW3, Halo Anniversary, Halo Reach

i just dont know about MW3 right now. everyone seems to be bashing it ha. is it the same as MW2? is GOW3 really good? hows it compare to the previous ones?

Based on your 5 most recently played games, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Modern Warfare 3.

You can't go wrong with BF 3 or MW 3. There will be plenty of people playing them for a long time.

[quote user="Cdawgx7"]

i just dont know about MW3 right now. everyone seems to be bashing it ha. is it the same as MW2? is GOW3 really good? hows it compare to the previous ones?

[/quote]You'll enjoy it but when you play online the people who use the sawed off shotguns can get annoying.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Cdawgx7"]

[/quote]That bashing happens with every CoD release.  Most(not all) of the people bashing it are big fans of CoDs biggest competitor BF.  Half or more haven't played the game and never intend to.  I would look up some youtube footage and see if it interests you.  If you like MW2, Im sure you will like MW3 since it sounds like its similar(another reason some choose to hate).

Well, based on his 5 most recently played games i'd say.... something that was released prior to the year 2010.

Halo: Anniversary

If it were me, Skyrim/Battlefield 3/DiRT 3.

I'm with most people here as well...if you're looking into getting a game with great online and lots of people playing then your best bet is either Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3. So now the question is...do you want a team based type multiplayer or a run and gun type multiplayer?