60 Days Out, How Have Things Been Going?

Hello everybody :) hope i wasn't forgotten. I just got back from a BIG camping trip with friends. Have not used any electronics in over 60 days. I hope to get back into the forum community and help any newer members. Anyway how have things been going with the community and MW3 itself? Im eager to hear.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Lets see, 60 days? Well, 402 quit & our last 2 Elite content drops have been littered with Face/Off maps (small maps ONLY available for 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 TDM or KC games) that most people don't want. Other than that, same ole Call of Duty..

Eek small maps for 1v1 and 2v2's? Meh im sure they arent to bad. Have the last 5 prestiges been released?

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Eek small maps for 1v1 and 2v2's? Meh im sure they arent to bad. Have the last 5 prestiges been released?

[/quote]

They're pretty much full of campers & boosters. 3v3 can be kind of fun if no one camps, but that's a big IF. As for the 5 new prestiges, I believe it was bumped to 20 in the patch before last.

Not to forget that for some of us the newest maps are broken and completely unplayable, literally.

Sounds good and bad at the same time. Hopefully when I get a chance to play the maps i can

See for myself. However i dont know when that will be, got work and then Community College in two months so i got a busy summer.

Yeah and the reason we got Campoff/ Boostoff maps this month is because the three development teams working on DLC didn't finish any regular 6v6/9v9 maps in time........ go figure.