500 squad point character

Is there any reason the last squad member costs 500 squad point?.  Is there anything special about him?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hes probably MLG, just saying.

Now that was perfect timing.

Well he is the 10th prestige character so they just did it so it would take even longer for you to get to 10th. But honestly you can accumulate 200ish squad points per prestige if you don't buy everything.

The last character is 500 because that's the last character, they expect you to have a lot of squad points by then. I have 8 of the characters purchased I believe, and I still have 400 squad points left over. Granted I'm on 2nd prestige but getting to that 500 points shouldn't be too much of a problem for anyone. Also, you don't have to move on to a new character right when you prestige, you can use an old one to continue to earn squad points.

1. Character is good for me I will reach max prestige just like I do in all COD games I play....their is no reason for 9 more characters....just saying

[quote user="XboxOne WarPig"]

1. Character is good for me I will reach max prestige just like I do in all COD games I play....their is no reason for 9 more characters....just saying

[/quote]

You need all the characters to hit max prestige lol :P

You can shoot lightning bolts from uranus.

if you prestige a character. it will drop the point value for one those extra classes each time you prestige a charater..

i.e.  the first five will be 3 squad points then they jump up to 100 , 200, 300, and so forth. but if you prestige a charater the points will drop the sixth class to 3 points instead of a 100, and with every prestige they drop down.

oh man if someone spent 100s of point thinking they will get some super human charter when its really just a 3 point person like the rest, they just slow you down on when you get them.

"if you prestige a character. it will drop the point value for one those extra classes each time you prestige a charater..

i.e.  the first five will be 3 squad points then they jump up to 100 , 200, 300, and so forth. but if you prestige a charater the points will drop the sixth class to 3 points instead of a 100, and with every prestige they drop down".

Did you observe this just after the patch that came out yesterday, by any chance? ; ) They did patch the sixth character from 100 points to 3 independent of your Prestige.