50 minutes of Caspian Border PC beta gameplay (HD!)

The guy found out about the password to get onto the Caspian Border test servers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ndz13zUms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZL0Z3oiK8&feature=relmfu

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have to say again for the 100th time...who gives a crap about PC when we play console? So far, from the beta we will again suffer the legacy of a crappy pc port in spite of all the "built specifically for console" talk

does anyone think maps like this (which isn't even the largest apparently) are going to absolutely suck on XBOX with the 24 player count?

Great map. If you don't like Op Metro... watch these vids. Great representation of the game.

I think I'm one of the only people who loved BC for it's mechanics and effects rather than the large scale vehicle warfare. I spent all my time on BC2 on Arica Harbour and I'll likely be doing the same for the smaller maps on BF3 - it may be great on PC with 64 players but walking around trying to find somebody to kill is no fun times to me.

Battlefield or TrackNfield? lol jk too much running around , but Im loving the map cant way to play it.

[quote user="tripwire"]Devs have stated that console maps will be scaled down to account for the lower player count. I wonder what caspian will look like on 360...

[/quote]

A bit smaller and compact.

[quote user="rabbit221"]

OH MY CHRIST.  I think I salivated a little.  That looks absolutely incredible.  And I kinda wish I could listen to that guy 24/7. 

EDIT: Maybe it's just me, but I just cannot fathom how someone could play something like Caspian Border and then be satisfied with something like Call of Duty. 

[/quote]

I just got off MW2, playing with a friend who still loves that game, and I kept trying to spot enemy players and a few times tried to pull of my defibrillator to revive teammates.

lulz.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]A bit smaller and compact.[/quote]

well, YEAH.

I meant, "I wonder how the layouts will be changed when they compact them." You know, what will be cut and what terrain features will stay.

That looks much more fun than OP Metro.

I what Caspian Border