5 Villains Pack DLC

Anyone else got this? I got it for pre-ordering at Gamestop. It brings Captain Cold, Black Manta, Black Adam, Bizarro & Gorilla Grodd. I also got a real life lego figure of Lex Luthor. Not too shabby.

<br>

It also seems there will be some more DLC for this game, which is pretty nice. Hopefully there will be a lot more story missions & more character packs. There's a lot of heroes and villains I'd like to see.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just found out Best Buy has a Five Heroes Pack DLC that includes Nightwing, Captain Marvel, Zatanna, Katana & Damian Wayne

I should have pre ordered this >.< oh well very good game and very fun to play!

all those are already in game so im guessing the preorder bonus is just codes to unlock them early

I got mine from gamestop; got 5 villians and a lego figure.

Gamestop is offering a Lego mini version figure of Lex Luthor for those who pre-order, no matter what version of the game. If you are a Power Up Rewards member and pre-order by Monday June 18th, Gamestop will throw in a 5 pack of Villains for 360/PS3. Similar to what Best Buy is offering, this DLC will include Bizzaro, Black Manta, Black Adam, Gorilla Grodd, and Captain Cold. I can't wait to see what Gorilla Grodd and Bizzaro look like as a lego figure.

just checked and there defo dlc only, dissappointed that the lego games have gone done this route so if you want all lego figures in this game you have to buy 2 copies or wait for them to be released as dlc costing stupid amounts of msp just glad they dont effect any of the achievements in the game. not a huge fan of these preorder bonus as to me there just things that should already be in the games and its just a cheap way of the games companies to get more money out of us for stupid little add-ons.

rant over still going to enjoy this game :)

I got a ten buck credit at Amazon. I could care less about skins, but the toy might be cool.

I got the five Heroes Pack and $10 credit from Amazon.

For those that did not get the villians DLC as a pre-order you can buy it from Gamestop's power-up rewards website for 2000 points. I am pretty sure you get about 3000 points just for signing up if you do not already have an account. The code is given immediately on screen when redeemed. Now all I need is the Heroes pack. :)

Yea, I need the Heroes pack too. There's also a Harley Quinn's Bike DLC that you get from pre-ordering from the UK.

harley quinns bike dont think its dlc found this code C79LVH try it in the code section when you pause game, i live in uk and the only preorder bonus avaible to us was the heros pack