5 More Prestiges Being Added To MW3 Soon

There was a thread about this earlier. Only 1 other thread I believe. Now this came as an immediate surprise to me. But its true guys, 400 more levels in the form of 5 more prestiges. Which means 5 more prestige icons, 5 more prestige tokens, and extended life for this game.

-

Now I feel extremly bad for all the 10th prestiges who reset themselves with their final prestige token. But i have been 10th for a long time now and this i consider a good thing. More fun. Link below to fourzertwo's tweet.

-

https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/168177019434180608

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

rumor has it it may go up to 20 (for PC users)

-

www.nextgenupdate.com/.../521338-pc-mw3-now-has-15-prestiges.html

yeah read it on the cod forums

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

[/quote]

Bullet I'm angry and happy at the same time :'(

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

[/quote]

Bullet I'm angry and happy at the same time :'(

[/quote]  mixed emotions lol

There are other issues that should be addressed along with better content. I paid for Elite and I'm OK with that but five more prestiges seems like a cop out from the developers. Hey I got an idea, instead of new maps or modes let just increase the level ranks!

Adding 5 new prestige levels to MW3 is like Barbequing Spam, No matter how you cook it, it's still Spam...

And its rumored that a few months after they release these 5 prestiges they will release another 5. for a total of 20 all together. Again im going to be pissed and happy at the same time. But chances are I will already be up to prestige 15 a week or so after they are released.

This is stupid. The only reason people are such a high rank is the Mt Dew double XP and Prestige token glitch.

Hmm... neat. Im only at 5th prestige though.

thats dumb. if they do that, raise the level cap so there are more guns and items to unlock. otherwise it will be as fun as going through the first prestige.