5 Finger Fillet mini game

Haha i dont know why but i had the hardest time completing all five stages of 5 finger fillet , took me two hours.  I also like the card game that can be played and how you can buy a deck and find rare ones around. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven't seen this part in the game, since I just started it but if it's what I think it is, it was in RDR too and I had trouble with it. I got passed it, so I'll probably do it with Rage too.

I did it for like 5 mins and got pissed and walked away lol I will try it again later.

I get to round 4 and end up getting mad, LOL

Where do you find that in the game? I haven't made it that far yet.

Its in Wellspring? (town with mayor and sherrif) and he appears in the bar after a few of the main quests are done.  Ya the first four rounds there is a pattern but the last round is random order to where u need to stab

How many stabs are made in the 5th round cuz i have been trying all day and its insane.

The 5th is retarded hard just because its completely random where as the other 4 rounds have a pattern that you can memorize...I'm probably gonna wait for a video to go up or something.

This achevement is worth way more than 15..... ive tried for 4 hours.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../showthread.php

right after i posted my last comment i found this and i had tried this but didnt do it exactly like he says and i did it his way and wow.... 1 try.

At least isn't so frustrating like in RDR; although i liked more RDR FF.