4th map pack rezzurection

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

can someone tell me how to download it for free if you have hardend or prestige edition i have hardend and i dont know how to download it sumone help

should be a fun map pack for sure. I could care less if theres double xp or not cause I'm not prestiging any more lol too time consuming anyways. I will be getting this and playing 1 zombie map out of the 4 and save the others for when I get bored with modern warfare 3. Doubt my plan will happen lol

Today is the day. But when is it coming out. I thought midnight but it ain't on xbox live. Someone tell me the time when it is coming in the UK please. I have to get the classic maps cause I have only been on nacht der unototen and I NEED TO *** ZOMBIES ON THE MOON.

It's better to blow $15 on only zombie maps than multiplayer maps that hit and miss.

ah

I miss Nacht der Untoten.

Even though I own the hardened edition it will be fun again playing with friends and fighting for the wunderwaffe in shi no numa and der riese again lol.

I have the Hardened already, and yes to the above question. The old W@W zombie maps have the new BOs weapons in them.

Def going to buy this pack, zombies are awesome.

I wonder will they upgrade new guns and perks for zombie maps?