4GC CLAN RECRUITING

4GC was formed on June 1st 2011 by 4 guys/gals who had left other clans for various reasons. * Our aim is to provide a clan where the members are all mature and help each other on forum and in-game. * Our preference is for members over the age of 30 but they can be as young as 21 as long as they have a mature attitude. Until the age of 25 they will be classed as a junior. * We are aimed at gamers who play games like Black Ops, Modern Warfare and BFBC2. * We welcome casual gamers and those who want to play more competitively. * This is a clan where ideas can be exchanged and friendships formed. * We cater for PS3 and XBOX gamers from the USA/Canada and UK/rest of Europe * We want to build a subdivision for Ladies * See 'Who are we and COC for more detail' * 4GC - for Good Company!

http://4gclan.forumotion.co.uk/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't forget we are not limited just to FPS games. Any game that has multiplayer or co-op we can get together and play. I for one need some teammates for castle crashers and Dead Rising: Case West.

4GC all day

Hi

I have played COD from the first ever on the pc but only in the last few weeks got into online multiplayer.

As you know its a whole new ball game and I'm not that great up to press.

Anyway I am looking for people to play with as most people are on PS3 and not xbox.

How do I get involved?

thanks

ps i'm 32

All you need to do is go to 4gclan.forumotion.co.uk and register then take a look at the new comers section read the sticky then make a post.

you are more than welcome to check out the clan, you dont need to tryout to get in, just as long as you are a mature gamer

Some of us in action...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9LxA--eKA0]

:)

Still recruiting   :-)

Awesome video!

It was well put together  :-)

Still recruiting...Very active forum, clan matches, combat trainin.