48 Minutes of Domination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY0pta9Gfek

Hope this works

Got this from the Epic Forums.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Quite a slow paced game type by the looks of things, considering they keep rabbiting on about how they took out DBNO and such to create a faster-paced game, and especially for domination. I hope that was just the players themselves? 

I hate that DBNO isn't in it. I feel like they've castrated the game.

Oh and while I'm whining, I thought I'd just mention that double meleeing looks like it's going to play a huge part. Killing opponents in this way who attack you with the shotgun, whether it be gnasher vs. gnasher or gnasher vs. lancer (as you can now melee with it???), looks too easy, effectively making the gnasher a less threatening close quarters weapon. and the fact that you now have a hipfire crosshair with the lancer allows players to run around encouraging spraying, making themselves a harder target, rather than the before necessary dormant aiming down the sights and becoming vulnerable? Well done devs.

I'm chalking up how the game looked slow to the players. I was never a fan of the two hit=kill/down melee. Hopefully they'll see how unfair it is and change it back to three hit kill.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY0pta9Gfek]

[quote user="LankMaster J"]

Oh and while I'm whining, I thought I'd just mention that double meleeing looks like it's going to play a huge part. Killing opponents in this way who attack you with the shotgun, whether it be gnasher vs. gnasher or gnasher vs. lancer (as you can now melee with it???), looks too easy, effectively making the gnasher a less threatening close quarters weapon. and the fact that you now have a hipfire crosshair with the lancer allows players to run around encouraging spraying, making themselves a harder target, rather than the before necessary dormant aiming down the sights and becoming vulnerable? Well done devs.

[/quote]

This is exactly what stood out to me. Despite the fact that they removed DNBO, double meleeing is highly effective strategy. It's even more lethal now that it will actually kill you. This is going to be the new cheap tactic. I can almost guarantee it. They need to remove the stun and/or make meleeing to almost no damage. No one is going to want to get up close and personal for shotgun battles. Once the other person has any shade of doubt that they might lose the battle, the B button is going to get spammed.

I do not like this AT ALL. 

the "two-piece" killed GoW 2 and now it seems they made it worse than before.

You know what else I noticed from this video? There is no more active reload.

yep

think its the perfect reload that's gone, you can still active reload Epic has said. You just will not get damage boost.